Wednesday 18 January 2012

Coloressence Compact Powder : Beige

by Ani

I recently went to my regular cosmetics shop and discovered coloressence counter there.
so I could not resist myself from check out them :p

this is a review of Coloressence Compact powder :)
Coloressence is the make up range of Nature's Essence






Product's Net wt. 10gm. Price - Rs.110  Shade - Beige.

And the shade on my finger

 Pros - 
1/ its very cheap :D
2/ covers and gives a satin finish on skin :-*
3/ very mild
4/ vegetarian product contains - aloevera extract, rose oil, clove oil.
5/ stays for atleast 3.5 hours

Cons -
1/ the brush is not made carefully.
2/ have no mirror
3/ not available easily

Product's rating - 4/5.

WOULD I REPURCHASE THIS? -  YES.

WILL I RECOMMEND? - 100%

12 comments:

  1. Which is tat regular makeup outlet?:)I want to try the coloressence foundation but couldn't find it anywhere!!

    The shade luks too yellowish :| But nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya I use this in regular way........ thanks raaga :)

      Delete
  2. very nice review...you got this in Kolkata??

    BTW visit my blog.Having my first giveaway
    sweetandbitterblog.blogspot.com

    Bhalo theko :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey sweety thanks........... kolkatay behala trimurti herbals e coloressence pabe.... ami kinechhi chuchura theke............. I am going to check ur blog...... tumio valo theko :D

      Delete
  3. I like this too, I like its make up base too. Ani they have shimmery blushes too veryyyy pretty one, shade number 2 and 3, please check those, one may use those as eye shadows too,its costs Rs 250

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya taps i like it too......... ya their blush on shades are very tempting... i wish to buy them ..... thanks :)

      Delete
  4. sounds great!!! Thanks for the lovely review :)

    Do check out my first blog sale- http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-blog-sale-ellis-faas-sleek-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rakshanda...... I'll do check :) :)

      Delete
  5. I usually don’t use compact powder. I love mineral foundation in powder form. so it does the work

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review. The cheapest compact I've seen so far is lakme one.
    this seems good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks yaar vertu .. its really works amazing according to its price. :D

      Delete

lovely sayings