Wednesday 4 April 2012

Vedic Line Lime Shower Gel

by Ani

hello friends
I love to use different types of shower gels and soaps

So, today I am going to show you the review of Vedic Line  Lime Shower Gel
Net wt. 120ml. Price - Rs. 110


  
                                                      there are pics of lemons on pack

here are the cap


the product on my hand


                                                  light yellowish green shaded shower gel

Yeps -
1/ very very economic :)
2/ the smell is so nice and refreshing
3/ gives a fresh and relaxing feel after bathing by this
4/ contains lime oil and natural yogurt acids
5/ cleanse body very mildly and leaves a lime fragnance

Nopes -
1/ contains SLS.............. though most of bubble stuffs contains this
2/ it may comes in big size too

Product's Rating - 4.5/5

Will I repurchase? - Yes.
Will I recommend?  - Sure.

4 comments:

  1. I love shower gels with orangy and citruy fragrance a lot!! Sounds good but still bit costly considering the quantity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks taps................. me too crazy for shower gels like citrus, lavender, lime, cucumber shower gels............................... ya according to quantity its costly

      Delete
  2. Nice review ani.. But it has SLS..... :( me don want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sruthi :)............. ya some may have problem with sls :(

      Delete

lovely sayings